Comments Posted By ananta
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
This is no doubt an important point, and well worth thinking what I can do about it, maybe use soya milk. One questions comes to mind, what level and in what circumstnaces does Lord Krishna protect us from sinful reactions? Yes, I guess we could al live without milk, infact I hardly drunk it before I joined the movement, but that means we also have to stop using ALL by products from milk. We are all shopping at supermakrets which sell so much meat, which means we are supporting them, in fact everywhere we shop, we are helping karmis make more money, so why sto at the milk issue? Unless and until we have sufficient communities to support our congregations, what are we to do?
» Posted By ananta On Aug 11, 2007 @ 5:04 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Gaurangi Devi DasiThe Padayatra Ministry is ...
- By Vrndavana Vinodini Devi DasiHearing good new...
- By Ramlakshman Das 20 devotees registered for t...
- By Madhavananda Das Everyday, ISKCON devotees a...
- By Bhajahari das Due to Tribhuvanatha's prabh...
- By Arjuna Krsna das Both Rama Laksman prabhu, D...
- By Nanda Kishor dasISKCON’s Bhakti Yoga Society...
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...
- By Mayesvara DasaMany people who seek pleasure ...
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...