Comments Posted By ananta
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
This is no doubt an important point, and well worth thinking what I can do about it, maybe use soya milk. One questions comes to mind, what level and in what circumstnaces does Lord Krishna protect us from sinful reactions? Yes, I guess we could al live without milk, infact I hardly drunk it before I joined the movement, but that means we also have to stop using ALL by products from milk. We are all shopping at supermakrets which sell so much meat, which means we are supporting them, in fact everywhere we shop, we are helping karmis make more money, so why sto at the milk issue? Unless and until we have sufficient communities to support our congregations, what are we to do?
» Posted By ananta On Aug 11, 2007 @ 5:04 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...