Comments Posted By anantadeva
Displaying 1 To 2 Of 2 Comments
I am very glad to see that the work of Shriman Matsyavatara Prabhu is appreciated. In fact, his preaching is oriented towards the spreading of Vedic and Vaishava Culture at large, thus trying to reach people at different level of society. All this without rejecting traditional approach to preaching. Thank you Akruanatha Prabhu for your post.
» Posted By anantadeva On Mar 2, 2009 @ 9:08 am
«« Back To Stats Page
Please accept my obeisances, all glories to Shrila Prabhupada!
Yes, in the text there is a typo error due to a wrong cut&paste. In fact the text means 10^14 10^15 synapses. It’s my fault, I’ve published the article on behalf of my Guru Maharaj Shriman Matsyavatara Prabhu.
Thank you Pusta Krishna Prabhu for your remarkable comment.
» Posted By anantadeva On Feb 23, 2009 @ 3:00 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...