Comments Posted By aniruddha
Displaying 1 To 4 Of 4 Comments
Yes, but remember that a good leader knows how to use a spell checker as well as being a good shepherd. ;-)
» Posted By aniruddha On Apr 18, 2007 @ 11:25 pm
Interesting, that you ask. We had a very successful Vegetarian Club at Melbourne Uni in the ’80’s. Too successful, in fact. The Student Union eventually changed the area we distributed meals from a wet area to a dry area in order to stop us despite the fact the students voted to keep the Vegetarian Club in a referendum held expressly to decide its fate the previous year.
I know a number of Australian leaders who came from that program which was originally started by Kurma and Cakra. Why don’t you write to Kurma and see what he thinks might work in this day and age?
» Posted By aniruddha On Feb 9, 2007 @ 4:09 pm
Can we have information as to where we can purchase the book?
» Posted By aniruddha On Sep 27, 2006 @ 6:58 am
«« Back To Stats Page
Akruranatha Prabhu, you can contact me via our web site for information regarding the Bhakti Sastri and Bhakti Vaibhava programs in Melbourne. Google for ISKCON Melbourne and you should see us at the top of the list. Our Bhakti Sastri program is based on the VTE system and our teachers are VTE trained.
» Posted By aniruddha On Nov 3, 2006 @ 2:12 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi with respect to the role ...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...