Comments Posted By ashokdasprabhu
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
happen to saw your ad about au pair.
it would be very unfortunate for the iskcon family, if you have to settle for a non-devotee au pair.
india is such a big country, with so many iskcon temples, and satsang, that if you have to leave your children and house in the hands of a non-devotee, i think, it is a failure on the part of iskcon family .
this kind of requirement should be sent to all temples around the world, and i am sure, this family should be able to leave the responsibilities of their home and children in the hands of a nice devotee, who would be helped also, by helping the devotee-children.
jai shree krishna
» Posted By ashokdasprabhu On Nov 16, 2012 @ 3:51 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Giriraj SwamiSaturday night we performed har...
- By Nitya-priya Devi DasiSrila Prabhupada envisi...
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...