Comments Posted By aspiringsadhaka
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
I think HH Bhakti Vikas Swami makes some good points. And honestly I feel these issues are worth debating; they will help Srila Prabhupada’a movement in the long run.
However, I feel that HH Bhakti Vikas Swami should take up these issues directly with the GBC and specifically with some of the sponsors of the mid day meal programs (e.g. HH Gopal Krishna Goswami Maharaj and HH Radhanath Swami Maharaj).
My feeling is that giving a series of lectures to the public and posting them on the internet to air ‘Concerns about ISKCON’ will polarize the devotees and not really help the movement. If HH BVKS has concerns about HH RNS’s books or preaching style then they should talk it out amongst themselves. They are god-brothers and exemplary vaishnavas so I am sure they will be able to amicably sort out the matter.
I understand that HH BVKS is frustrated because the GBC are unable to see is viewpoint. But Srila Prabhupada’s desire for all of his disciples to co-operate with one and another despite different viewpoints.
I would also like to acknowledge the etiquette of the Chowpatty devotees; despite being criticized they have not reacted with harsh words. Whats more, they have even posted HH BVKS lecture on the iskcondesiretree website.
HH BVKS and the entire GBC have the best intentions regarding ISKCON. It is only the methodology they adopt to serve that can polarize and break this movement.
» Posted By aspiringsadhaka On Oct 14, 2011 @ 5:43 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...