Comments Posted By balaji gouranga das
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
charity is act of vedic culture.charity should given to the right person at right time and place.it said the househoulder who doesn’t give in charity the house will
be called as a place of ghosts.so,it is very important to give in charity especially grihastas.srila prabhupada says being as a brahmachari already he is fifty percent
liberated then what about grihastas .the only way is to become a devotee of lord krishna and offering all his wealth in the service of lord and giving in charity to
the krishna consiousness preachers. so,that the money will be spent for a right cause and purpose.
balaji gouranga das
» Posted By balaji gouranga das On Jan 15, 2007 @ 12:02 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Giriraj SwamiSaturday night we performed har...
- By Nitya-priya Devi DasiSrila Prabhupada envisi...
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...