Comments Posted By banke
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
This is a re-posting from my Dasanudas yahoo 360 blog:
“Today I would like to offer a short heart-felt good bye to a dear friend. Yuga Dharma das passed from this life a few days ago. Yuga Dharma prabhu was foremost in his life, a disciple of His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, and a wonderful representative of the Vaishnava (Hare Krishna) way of life. He had such a good and love filled heart, and had such a beautiful attachment to his spiritual master and to the loving service of the Supreme Lord, Sri Sri Radha and Krishna. Whenever I would see him we would share remembrances of the sweet, transcendental pastimes of Radha and Krishna together. In his last years he split his time between his place on the river in the California foothills and Sri Sri Krishna Balarama Mandira in Sri Vrindavana Dhama. He loved to perform pujari seva and Vaishnava seva; and I never knew him to get involved in petty things or Vaishnava aparad, giving love and honor to Vaishnavas wherever he found them. He was a very, very special and beautiful being. It was my privilege to have known him.”
Our family’s loving best wishes to Yuga Prabhu’s family. Hare Krishna.
» Posted By banke On Feb 20, 2008 @ 7:34 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...