Comments Posted By banke
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
This is a re-posting from my Dasanudas yahoo 360 blog:
“Today I would like to offer a short heart-felt good bye to a dear friend. Yuga Dharma das passed from this life a few days ago. Yuga Dharma prabhu was foremost in his life, a disciple of His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, and a wonderful representative of the Vaishnava (Hare Krishna) way of life. He had such a good and love filled heart, and had such a beautiful attachment to his spiritual master and to the loving service of the Supreme Lord, Sri Sri Radha and Krishna. Whenever I would see him we would share remembrances of the sweet, transcendental pastimes of Radha and Krishna together. In his last years he split his time between his place on the river in the California foothills and Sri Sri Krishna Balarama Mandira in Sri Vrindavana Dhama. He loved to perform pujari seva and Vaishnava seva; and I never knew him to get involved in petty things or Vaishnava aparad, giving love and honor to Vaishnavas wherever he found them. He was a very, very special and beautiful being. It was my privilege to have known him.”
Our family’s loving best wishes to Yuga Prabhu’s family. Hare Krishna.
» Posted By banke On Feb 20, 2008 @ 7:34 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vyasmuni DasToday on 25th October 2014 at 5:...
- By Vijaya dasa September proved to be a great m...
- By indiatimes.com LONDON: British Prime Ministe...
- By Hari Narayana Das (With 271 photos) Commemor...
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...