Comments Posted By bhakta
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
it seems to me that yes, to you Krsna consciousness is religion.
One without philosophy, it seems.
To those who take Krsna consciousness as a scientific process/system for knowing and loving God, we cannot help but disagree with these fanatical views..
The fact that you are trying to disprove the words of your own spiritual master by word jugglery and speculation disqualifies any further argument.
Bhagavad-gita says that whatever state of being one remembers a the time of death one attains, and that the unsuccessful transcendentalist gets another chance.
In Nectar of Devotion as well, Srila Prabhupada says that by development of bhakti-rasa one is guaranteed a human body in one’s next life.
We even have the example in the Srimad Bhagavatam of Bharata Maharaja, a very advanced devotee, who had to take two more births before attaining perfection.
Yes, Srila Prabhupada said we can do it in one lifetime, but for those who can’t or did not, isn’t it wonderful to know that they’ll have the opportunity in their next life?
This is evidence of both the action of the material laws of karma and reincarnation, and the causeless mercy of guru and Krsna upon the sincere devotee.
It is very nice to think that just by saying we love Krsna, He’ll be fooled into accepting.But that doesn’t even work on the material platform.
Love means action.
Lastly in the Nectar of Devotion Srila Prabhupada says that devotional service is quickly effective. So it is still possible to go back in this life time.
» Posted By bhakta On Oct 17, 2010 @ 2:34 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Nanda Kishor dasISKCON’s Bhakti Yoga Society...
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...
- By Mayesvara DasaMany people who seek pleasure ...
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...
- By Devaki Devi Dasi As we all know, in these mo...
- By Stephen LaceyTony Kaye (Pratapana Das), 67, ...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami After bathing in Radha...
- By Shyam Sunder Priya DasIt was like any other...
- By Iskcon VizagDue to hud hud cyclone our templ...
- By radhanathswami.com “When we do things on a s...