Comments Posted By bhaktasteven
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
George Harrison said, It’s True, I live for you, showing his love for Lord Krishna. It’s True, the same can also be said for the real spirit of Thanksgiving which occurs annually at The ISKCON Temple in Tucson, Arizona, graciously provided by President, Sandamini Devi.
I can personally speak for I experienced it firsthand. The real spirit of Thanksgiving occurs every year, every month, every week, and every day at SANDAMINI’S PLACE, as I call it in my poem about the temple. I have visited to be closer to Bhaktivedanta and Krishna as well as Sandamini and my devotee friends twice and am retuning for a third visit soon.
I would like to include a few excerpts from SANDAMINI’S PLACE, to show the ISKCON community how KRISHNATIZED (Krishna energized) I feel every time I am there. (Bhakta Steven)
My name is Sandamini, Come chant with me, Our Temple is in Tucson, Show your spirituality
We are the jewel of the cactus state, Enter through Bhagavad Gita’s gate, Walk this way don’t hesitate, Can’t be late for Krishna’s date
Remove your shoes and stay a while, Chant the Lord’s name with class and style, Stay tuned to Krishna on the ISKCON dial, We love to see Bhaktivedanta smile
My palate screams HOORAY for GOVINDA’S CAFE, I hope lasagna is on the menu today, I enjoyed my stay and will be back again someday, KRISHNA will always be with me on my spiritual highway
Submitted by Bhakta Steven
» Posted By bhaktasteven On Dec 11, 2012 @ 12:47 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...