Comments Posted By bhakti108
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
What need to analyze? The Pope welcomed a devotee of Krsna in a spirit of open friendship and understanding. He heard “Hare Krsna” at the greeting, this is a wonderful beginning. Establishing friendship and sharing mercy. The result of the meeting? The Pope may remember and welcome Krishna’s devotees in the future. Hare Krsna, all glories to Srila Prabhupada.
» Posted By bhakti108 On Apr 25, 2008 @ 7:33 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...