Comments Posted By bibhatsudasa
Displaying 1 To 2 Of 2 Comments
Dear Akruranatha das Prabhu:
Your response to my article is certainly mirrored by many, and much in line with historical precedent. Indeed your opinion is common. I regret that you were unconvinced by my offering, particularly since you appear to represent the community of distinguished scientists.
In my companion article I offer some reasons why astronomers believe as they do, and how they came to their presumptuous conclusions. I recommend taking another look at questions which were ‘answered’ hundreds of years ago.
In response to your statement expressing your desire to give better reasons for believing according to VP models; scripture is the best reason. Of course, you are very welcome, indeed encouraged, to present your own arguments.
My offering to Guru and Krishna remains as is.
Yours truly, Bibhatsu dasa
» Posted By bibhatsudasa On Dec 29, 2010 @ 8:22 pm
«« Back To Stats Page
Dear SD muni Prabhu: I did not mean to suggest that the Puranas deny the existense of gravity. My article is not exaustive of the full subject matter. I prefer to hold the readers interest through brief, to the point, information. An experienced devotee knows that Lord Baladeva is the real force of gravity.
Readers may communicate directly with me: email@example.com.
» Posted By bibhatsudasa On Dec 28, 2010 @ 8:24 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vyasmuni DasToday on 25th October 2014 at 5:...
- By Vijaya dasa September proved to be a great m...
- By indiatimes.com LONDON: British Prime Ministe...
- By Hari Narayana Das (With 271 photos) Commemor...
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...