Comments Posted By brajasundari
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Well, to be honest I feel shocked that anyone may ask whether it is good to do something to improve Tulasi`s health and wellbeing. She`s a pure devotee! And our service to her is not to make “puja” while she is suffering but to help her first. I know about statements from sastras that don`t allow to cut Tulasi`s branches but we should use common sense while interpreting them. It`s obvious (for me at least) that sastras say not to treat her as “decoration”. But if cutting is done as a service (anyone who takes care of plants knows that dead branches are home for many worms and fungus) then it is most welcome. She wants to serve Krishna by offering her leaves and manjaris- and we want to assist her in that service.
This is my understanding of the topic.
Your humble servant
Braja Sundari dasi
» Posted By brajasundari On Feb 22, 2008 @ 12:05 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...
- By Mayesvara DasaMany people who seek pleasure ...
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...
- By Devaki Devi Dasi As we all know, in these mo...
- By Stephen LaceyTony Kaye (Pratapana Das), 67, ...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami After bathing in Radha...
- By Shyam Sunder Priya DasIt was like any other...
- By Iskcon VizagDue to hud hud cyclone our templ...
- By radhanathswami.com “When we do things on a s...
- By Zachary Feder and Khatera Sahibzada In an ag...