Comments Posted By candidasa
Displaying 1 To 2 Of 2 Comments
I’ve evaluated the various options for videoconferencing. Here my results:
Skype – excellent audio, good video; it handles slow and variable internet speed particularly well
Apple iChat – excellent video quality, average audio; works best with a fast internet connection, where the video quality blows everything else away
SightSpeed – gets great reviews but I really can’t see why. Low quality software in all aspects.
Microsoft Netmeeting – forget it! You’ll spend hours just trying to set it up
» Posted By candidasa On Jan 18, 2007 @ 3:07 pm
«« Back To Stats Page
Forget RSS feed, this website needs some serious improving. Nice that someone is trying to publish “scientific” articles, but there is no comments facility, a horrible color scheme, many dead hyperlinks, many misleading hyperlinks that go to places one wouldn’t expect, useless flash navigation bar, distracting animations and most article are far too long. The science discussed is also seems quite outdated and most the articles do not quote sources or references. All in all, it doesn’t look one bit credible.
Sorry to be so harsh, but if I was a materialistic scientist, and this was the best “science” Krishna consciousness had to offer, I would immediately reject KC as ridiculous.
» Posted By candidasa On Jan 14, 2007 @ 7:02 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...