Comments Posted By chaturatma
Displaying 1 To 2 Of 2 Comments
I am continually intrigued by the pages and pages of redundant conversation about this issue. Two simple points clarify the whole issue.
1) We are not the bodies but are given/receive services according to our qualifications
2) Does anyone bother to look at our sampradaya? Chaitanya literature shows repeated examples of female gurus.
These would seem to end the debate.
» Posted By chaturatma On Dec 5, 2012 @ 3:40 pm
«« Back To Stats Page
Isn’t the information about all ekadasi’s being found in the one ekadasi, called nirjaja, located in the Brahma Vaivarta Purana?
» Posted By chaturatma On Jun 18, 2010 @ 1:53 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...