Comments Posted By chaturatma
Displaying 1 To 2 Of 2 Comments
I am continually intrigued by the pages and pages of redundant conversation about this issue. Two simple points clarify the whole issue.
1) We are not the bodies but are given/receive services according to our qualifications
2) Does anyone bother to look at our sampradaya? Chaitanya literature shows repeated examples of female gurus.
These would seem to end the debate.
» Posted By chaturatma On Dec 5, 2012 @ 3:40 pm
«« Back To Stats Page
Isn’t the information about all ekadasi’s being found in the one ekadasi, called nirjaja, located in the Brahma Vaivarta Purana?
» Posted By chaturatma On Jun 18, 2010 @ 1:53 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Govardhana Seva dasaJue is scheduled to rece...
- By Mandakini devi dasi In 1981, Venu teamed up ...
- By Mijal ZagierThesis for the 6 week documentar...
- By Giriraj SwamiSaturday night we performed har...
- By Nitya-priya Devi DasiSrila Prabhupada envisi...
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...