Comments Posted By cidananda das
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
I just discovered the remarkable project of HG Astottara das in the Republic of Congo,where,after the conflicts during the 10 past years-4,000,000 killed-,the population were reduced to eat snakes and rats! Now,with the help of the government and private donations,the enthusiastic members of the village are producing tons of vegetables and other foodstuffs.The mentality of the people have so much changed that the previous ennemies are now working together,like brothers.The idealistic community is a new model for Africa,so much into eternal conflicts,famine,diseases,and corrupt politicians.
It is very inspiring to see how everyone there is cooperating,and giving a helping hand in making such valley in an edenic place,where cows will be protected and oxen will be used for transport and ploughing.Anyone interested in the practice of Srila Prabhupada’s instructions,concerning varnasrama,are welcome there,for helping or learning.
» Posted By cidananda das On Jul 31, 2008 @ 8:11 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...
- By Mayesvara DasaMany people who seek pleasure ...
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...
- By Devaki Devi Dasi As we all know, in these mo...
- By Stephen LaceyTony Kaye (Pratapana Das), 67, ...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami After bathing in Radha...
- By Shyam Sunder Priya DasIt was like any other...
- By Iskcon VizagDue to hud hud cyclone our templ...
- By radhanathswami.com “When we do things on a s...
- By Zachary Feder and Khatera Sahibzada In an ag...