Comments Posted By cintamani
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Being an incurable dreamer I have been working on a Mahabharata script for some time and have completed a second draft of part one of what is intended to be a trilogy. I am working with Yogamaya Films run by a devotee named Matt Moreale (yogamayafilms.com). It’s a humungous endeavour and its chances of seeing the light of day are remote, (I have heard of around 5 or 6 other Mahabharata films in-the-making since I began this one) but by Krishna’s grace all things are possible. Matt has it slated but first of all needs to build his profile so that the big boys might take notice when he pitches it. To that end he is producing other smaller films based around Vedic philosophy, the first of which ‘Continuum’ is now ready to go. He is looking for business partners on this one and if anyone wants to get involved in the exciting world of films, possibly culminating in showing the world the real, multi-dimensional Avatara, then they should contact either Matt or myself for a copy of the business proposal.
ys, Krishna Dharma das (firstname.lastname@example.org)
» Posted By cintamani On Jan 7, 2010 @ 12:24 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...