Comments Posted By ciranjiva
Displaying 1 To 2 Of 2 Comments
Dear Uttamasloka Prabhu, thank you for sharing that little bit of ISKCON history and the ecstatic sankirtan pastime. As I read your story, it brings back so many wonderful memories of my sankirtan days. Thank you. Hare Krsna.
» Posted By ciranjiva On Jun 20, 2013 @ 4:31 am
«« Back To Stats Page
It is really nice of you to acknowledge the devotees involved with this project of “protecting” the Bhagavad-gita As It Is. However, you forgot to mention the name of one very important contributor. As you have mentioned in your posting, you were “in the epicenter of the battle” so you are very much a very important inspiration behind the campaign. All glories to your service to Srila Prabhuapda. Thank you. Hare Krsna. Your servant, Ciranjiva das
» Posted By ciranjiva On Jan 1, 2012 @ 4:57 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...