Comments Posted By dasanudasa
Displaying 1 To 3 Of 3 Comments
Srila Prabhupada definitely gave us everything a jiva needs to go back to Krishna. Of that there is no doubt. As for ABC’s and XYZ’s the argument may go on, but one has to understand that spiritual life, if practised perfectly, is a simple and straightforward thing, just as Krishna’s words in Bhagavad Gita are. The apparent complications and contradictions are only due to our own imperfections and definitely not because of any inadequacy in the teachings or writings of Srila Prabhupada.
Aspiring for Vaisnava pada renu,
Govardhan Giri Dasa
» Posted By dasanudasa On Apr 15, 2007 @ 5:44 pm
Drutakarma Prabhu, I cannot congratulate you enough for bringing out yet another book to smash Darwin’s evolution…. Keep going and all the best !!!
» Posted By dasanudasa On Oct 22, 2006 @ 7:04 pm
«« Back To Stats Page
Its very true that we don’t seem to have a common system for all ISKCON temples around the world for fasting on the appearance days for avataras. Now a lot of confusion is cleared in connection with this matter.
» Posted By dasanudasa On Aug 10, 2006 @ 3:41 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Lalitanatha dasa To this day, almost fort...
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...