Comments Posted By dddasi
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Dear Mahatma Das,
Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
This article is indeed the best article I’ve read so far on undeniable significance and potency of “chanting”. However, not many of us realise this as much as we should. By Guru and Krishna’s mercy, today was one of the rare days when I awoke early to chant and came across this article soon after I reached work. Thus, Krishna strengthened my faith “ye yatha mam prapadyante, tams taitava bhajami aham…”. From what I realised this morning, I would humbly like to suggest to you if you could add the “importance of morning chanting” somewhere in your article. I have chanted at many different times of the day, however, have realised and more importantly have heard from many Maharaja ji’s that efficacy of morning chanting is especially high.
Thanks and Regards.
Your humble servant,
» Posted By dddasi On Oct 8, 2007 @ 7:22 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon related news on DandavatsTV Channel
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Kesava Krsna Dasa The contentious discussion...
- By Praghosa das Last October the GBC body spent...
- By Nagaraja DasaControlling one’s mind is the p...
- By Laxmimoni Devi Dasi If Srila Prabhupada visi...
- By Rasanand Das As conditioned souls within thi...
- By Deva Darshan Das Sharing wisdom and ideas on...
- By Arjuna Krishna dasa Both Rama Laksman prabhu...
- By Indresh DasBhaktimarga Swami was trying to k...
- By Sri Jagannath Mandir The event was even more...
- By Diksha Devi DasiDuring this particular month...