Comments Posted By devadeva dasi
Displaying 1 To 2 Of 2 Comments
Hare Krishna. According to my imperfect memory, I seem to remember in Prabhupada Nectar a pastime about Prabhupada instructing devotees in San Fran to distribute “Wish Dolls” along with a magic wand (stick of incense) on the street. Maybe Malati Prabhu would be a good resource to check with on this.
» Posted By devadeva dasi On May 14, 2008 @ 1:18 pm
«« Back To Stats Page
Thank you so much for this wonderful posting. Mother Kaulini and I are feeling so inspired by this essay. You are doing great preaching on behalf of Gita Nagari, which is so dear to Srila Prabupada’s heart.
The cow protection program is still going on here, although the original herd has dwindled. Salauni and Kisori are our gentle milkers. We encourage everyone to visit Gita Nagari and get a taste of fresh, raw organic milk from Krishna’s protected cows.
And we hope HH Sivarama Swami will himself come visit Sri Sri Radha Damodara. The cowherd boys and girls of Gita Nagari are eager to get your association and render some service to you. We will keep a maha cup of milk hot for you until you come….!
» Posted By devadeva dasi On Aug 1, 2007 @ 3:58 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...