Comments Posted By dharmatma das
Displaying 1 To 3 Of 3 Comments
Thank you maharaja for this wonderful, heart warming story! I too feel
fortunate that I’ve been able to sit and talk with you for a few minutes.
» Posted By dharmatma das On Aug 7, 2010 @ 4:15 pm
In the middle 70’s Kirtanananda was leaving for India and he asked Vishnujana maharaja to reside at NV during his absence. At the time Ganapati, Riddha prabhu’s and myself were travelling in our converted school bus along with maharaja’s Radha Damodara bus. Maharaja came on our bus to make the trip to NV from Chicago. His sweet association was so inspiring to us new devotees. He led kirtan, gave wonderful lectures and cooked for us. We were in complete awe of him. Every spare moment he would break out in his big smile and blissfully begin chanting.
Late one evening while I was driving, maharaja came, sat on the door step and chanted and told Krishna stories to help keep me awake. He stayed with me for hours. I’ll always remember his sweetness and humility.
Vishnujana maharaja Ki Jaya!!
» Posted By dharmatma das On Oct 8, 2009 @ 11:02 pm
«« Back To Stats Page
Your always a champion in our eyes. Seeing you celebrate the win with Krisha’s name’s on your shirt brought joy to our hearts.
Mata & Pita
» Posted By dharmatma das On Sep 10, 2009 @ 1:40 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...