Comments Posted By disadasa
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Regarding “Getting the definitions right”
It is clear that the author has some objection but Its not clear what It is? Does he want us to change our dress or just the names of our dress? Is it simple fault finding or is he making a proposal? I think our dress is based on “Vedic” culture regardless of who is wearing it and we have developed “industry standards” in our nomenclature. Just like a “robe” certainly means something different to a “Jew” and different for a Catholic but each know what it looks like for their respective discipline. What is the use of making a universal definition? When we say Devotee clothes does he not know what it means?
What makes him think that “chastity, cleanliness, and modesty” should be reflected in the dress, verses lets say “the pleasure of Krishna?
» Posted By disadasa On Oct 11, 2011 @ 4:10 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...