Comments Posted By disadasa
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Regarding “Getting the definitions right”
It is clear that the author has some objection but Its not clear what It is? Does he want us to change our dress or just the names of our dress? Is it simple fault finding or is he making a proposal? I think our dress is based on “Vedic” culture regardless of who is wearing it and we have developed “industry standards” in our nomenclature. Just like a “robe” certainly means something different to a “Jew” and different for a Catholic but each know what it looks like for their respective discipline. What is the use of making a universal definition? When we say Devotee clothes does he not know what it means?
What makes him think that “chastity, cleanliness, and modesty” should be reflected in the dress, verses lets say “the pleasure of Krishna?
» Posted By disadasa On Oct 11, 2011 @ 4:10 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Nitya-priya Devi DasiSrila Prabhupada envisi...
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...
- By Niranjana Swami My name is Omvati Devi Dasi,...