Comments Posted By gaura-nitai
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
> These photos are from special program for MARRIED devotee couples.
Sorry, but when I see those photos I can see devotees who are not married to each other and are not planning to married to each other.
> but if special programs for grhastha couples (with the aim to create more balance and stronger bond between couples) should be advertised and conducted in a group or should be banned to the privacy of four walls?
Srila Prabhupada doesn’t want to create stronger bond between ‘couples’, who are not thinking about marriage and are not married together.
» Posted By gaura-nitai On May 28, 2007 @ 6:58 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon related news on DandavatsTV Channel
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Laxmimoni Devi Dasi If Srila Prabhupada visi...
- By Rasanand Das As conditioned souls within thi...
- By Deva Darshan Das Sharing wisdom and ideas on...
- By Arjuna Krishna dasa Both Rama Laksman prabhu...
- By Indresh DasBhaktimarga Swami was trying to k...
- By Sri Jagannath Mandir The event was even more...
- By Diksha Devi DasiDuring this particular month...
- By Ajit Krishna DasaResponse to the author of “...
- By Murari Gupta DasaI first heard about Bilvama...
- By Ravindra Svarupa dasaThe Sanskrit word bhoga...