Comments Posted By gaura-nitai
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
> These photos are from special program for MARRIED devotee couples.
Sorry, but when I see those photos I can see devotees who are not married to each other and are not planning to married to each other.
> but if special programs for grhastha couples (with the aim to create more balance and stronger bond between couples) should be advertised and conducted in a group or should be banned to the privacy of four walls?
Srila Prabhupada doesn’t want to create stronger bond between ‘couples’, who are not thinking about marriage and are not married together.
» Posted By gaura-nitai On May 28, 2007 @ 6:58 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...
- By Devaki Devi Dasi As we all know, in these mo...
- By Stephen LaceyTony Kaye (Pratapana Das), 67, ...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami After bathing in Radha...
- By Shyam Sunder Priya DasIt was like any other...
- By Iskcon VizagDue to hud hud cyclone our templ...
- By radhanathswami.com “When we do things on a s...
- By Zachary Feder and Khatera Sahibzada In an ag...
- By Krsnabaladev Das Urgent action is needed to ...
- By Muralidhara-priya Das Devotees explain that ...