Comments Posted By gaura-nitai
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
> These photos are from special program for MARRIED devotee couples.
Sorry, but when I see those photos I can see devotees who are not married to each other and are not planning to married to each other.
> but if special programs for grhastha couples (with the aim to create more balance and stronger bond between couples) should be advertised and conducted in a group or should be banned to the privacy of four walls?
Srila Prabhupada doesn’t want to create stronger bond between ‘couples’, who are not thinking about marriage and are not married together.
» Posted By gaura-nitai On May 28, 2007 @ 6:58 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vyasmuni DasToday on 25th October 2014 at 5:...
- By Vijaya dasa September proved to be a great m...
- By indiatimes.com LONDON: British Prime Ministe...
- By Hari Narayana Das (With 271 photos) Commemor...
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...