Comments Posted By gauramohana
Displaying 1 To 2 Of 2 Comments
Dear Ananda Tirtha prabhu
I just felt I should clarify something.
My father was not living like a vanaprastha at all. As a matter of fact he spent ALL day every day at home (where we, and the cows are) and just went to sleep at night in the Govardhan dham, as he was slightly allergic to the cows hair, and it made his asthma show up at night.
I would really appreciate it if you could fix the article.
Please forgive me for any offences
Gaura Mohana Klausner
» Posted By gauramohana On Oct 27, 2011 @ 4:21 pm
«« Back To Stats Page
Dear Dravida Prabhu
I am Gaura Mohana, The son of Gopiparanadhana Pr.
We plan to publish all the books my dad was doing at the time at the Govardhana BBT as soon as humanely possible… And to carry on his legacy.
» Posted By gauramohana On Sep 17, 2011 @ 9:50 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...
- By Devaki Devi Dasi As we all know, in these mo...
- By Stephen LaceyTony Kaye (Pratapana Das), 67, ...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami After bathing in Radha...
- By Shyam Sunder Priya DasIt was like any other...
- By Iskcon VizagDue to hud hud cyclone our templ...
- By radhanathswami.com “When we do things on a s...
- By Zachary Feder and Khatera Sahibzada In an ag...
- By Krsnabaladev Das Urgent action is needed to ...
- By Muralidhara-priya Das Devotees explain that ...