Comments Posted By gokuldasa
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
It is my straight and bold request to the Dandavats.com Team and all the GBC member to kindly consider the trip and article of these devotees, especially Sanaksanatan dasa who being responsible for the bhaktivedanta goshala dares to leave the cows and bulls dying in the pathetic condition for his sense enjoyment and adventure and boosting like a typical german rascal,,,,,who after return from the trip when being informed about the sick bull that died the morning he came back had no any sad feeling and saying thats going to happen as the bull was sick and laughing in his regular FIRANGI style,,,he he he…
My question is will the answer be the same if it happens with his children,,they get sick and if questioned he answers that’s going to happen….
I request the GBC to visit the Bhaktivedanta Goshala Vrindavan, (ramanreti) and walk with their lotus feet into the knee deep mud which the cows are standing and suffering and not just collect donations on the name of GOSEVA and support managers who can only produce 3 children and have fun adventures trip and write articles.
» Posted By gokuldasa On Aug 24, 2011 @ 8:47 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vyasmuni DasToday on 25th October 2014 at 5:...
- By Vijaya dasa September proved to be a great m...
- By indiatimes.com LONDON: British Prime Ministe...
- By Hari Narayana Das (With 271 photos) Commemor...
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...