Comments Posted By gourhari
Displaying 1 To 2 Of 2 Comments
Thank u Rasamrita Pr
Recently in Vyas Pooja Celebrations of Radhanath Swami, Dr. Madhavananda Pr (One of his Highly Educated Doctor discple)shared instructions he received From Radhanath Swami in initial days before starting Hospital, ” we can shut down the hospital TEN Times if there is no preaching” Also Dr. Madhavananda Pr cited several Examples of people becoming Krsna Conscious by getting treatment. One would do better by going through the Offering.
The hospital also has Spritual Care Department & many many more “Krsna Conscious Preaching” Activities.
There is a saying in Marathi, “Grazing Cattle & sheep while sitting on the back of a camel”.
So those Dear devotees who have doubts regarding Bhaktivedanta Hospital would do better by visiting the hospital than being “Arm Chair Philosophers”
P.S. This is only for 2nd & 3rd generation Devotees,None of these is directed for HH Bhakti Vikas Swami, as we know he has the right to correct / disagree with his godbrothers.
Pl don’t take any offence
» Posted By gourhari On Dec 12, 2011 @ 5:23 pm
«« Back To Stats Page
pl Support your following statement with valid Quotes
“You cannot love Krishna unless you hate Mayavada”
» Posted By gourhari On Nov 29, 2011 @ 2:34 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vyasmuni DasToday on 25th October 2014 at 5:...
- By Vijaya dasa September proved to be a great m...
- By indiatimes.com LONDON: British Prime Ministe...
- By Hari Narayana Das (With 271 photos) Commemor...
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...