Comments Posted By harsi.hm
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Far more important than what is written in some books of the past is what the sister of Steve Jobs writes about the caharacter of her brother in the article on the daily Nwil website: There she writes: : The father-of-four was a man who lived for his family and lived for love, she said. ‘Love was his supreme virtue, his god of gods. … describing him as ‘girl-like’ when it came to matters of the heart.”
Do we not all like to be in the presence of such loving and caring people?!
» Posted By harsi.hm On Nov 14, 2011 @ 6:54 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Madhava Smullen Prabhupada envisioned New Vr...
- By Ravindra Svarupa DasaIn the Philadelphia air...
- By Giriraj SwamiIn 1974, almost exactly forty y...
- By Lalitanatha dasa To this day, almost fort...
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...