Comments Posted By jambavati
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
I appreciate the compassionate and intelligent comments, but lets face it, sanyasa is a status symbol in iskcon which perhaps prevents total renunciation. In iskcon sanyasa is a power position which brings a pseudo star like status , which I imagine must feel like a real slap in the face to the abused and overlooked to see their abuser place on a throne. Doesnt it say in the bhagavatam that a king should punish criminals for their own karmic benefit? Is pulling away a little status from someone really so horrific? Actually, it seems as if status is more import than respect for others here. The status protection team seems to have more members than the child protection team.
» Posted By jambavati On Jul 13, 2006 @ 5:46 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...
- By Vaishnava Dasa "Regarding the Christmas Day ...
- By Suvarna Radhika Devi DasiThe highest reason ...
- By Drutakarma Das Cremo states that the book ha...
- By Muralidhara-priya Das 2016 marks the Fiftiet...
- By Mukundamala Dasa One morning when going thro...
- By His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami P...
- By Len Cohen"Merciful music and Krishna’s trans...