Comments Posted By jambavati
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
I appreciate the compassionate and intelligent comments, but lets face it, sanyasa is a status symbol in iskcon which perhaps prevents total renunciation. In iskcon sanyasa is a power position which brings a pseudo star like status , which I imagine must feel like a real slap in the face to the abused and overlooked to see their abuser place on a throne. Doesnt it say in the bhagavatam that a king should punish criminals for their own karmic benefit? Is pulling away a little status from someone really so horrific? Actually, it seems as if status is more import than respect for others here. The status protection team seems to have more members than the child protection team.
» Posted By jambavati On Jul 13, 2006 @ 5:46 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...