Comments Posted By jayadayini
Displaying 1 To 2 Of 2 Comments
Just wanted to thank the devotees here in New Orleans temple for organizing and participating in such a moving program for Ramakeli prabhu last night. I only recently had the good fortune to have any personal association with Ramakeli prabhu since moving to NOLA a few months ago, although I had known him in a casual way for many years. I must say that he was a very important part of my days this past summer. He was always inspiring to me in his single-minded dedication to preaching and spreading KC to everyone, and he always had an encouraging way to suggest solutions to questions or problems I discussed with him. Here in NOLA, he will surely be missed by all – especially as this is not a temple with many of SP’s direct disciples any longer. I feel very fortunate to have had these past few months with him, and I hope Krsna will bless me never to forget what he taught me about sharing KC with the world.
» Posted By jayadayini On Oct 2, 2012 @ 3:38 pm
«« Back To Stats Page
Just a brief comment:
“It is quite obvious that Srila Prabhupada did have a “bad experience” in giving sannyasa to western men and wanted the practice to stop in ISKCON.”
As far as I know, it has not only been Western devotees who’ve fallen down over the years – sure, there are many more on that side of things, but to be fair, Indians too have difficulties in Kali-yuga… :)))
» Posted By jayadayini On Mar 24, 2012 @ 7:36 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...