Comments Posted By jaynarayan
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Please accept my dandavat pranam. The article is scholarly and may be it require more convincing evidences, I feel specially for disciplic succession of Christianity. I supports the points of Saurabh Krishna Das Prabhuji. The more research is definitely helpful to figure out more evidence on different terminology mapping (Abraham – Braham, Sara – Saraswati etc.) and other detail evidences about the pilgrimage of Jesus to India (what are the holy places Jesus visited and when). I think there are some findings documented in one book (I forgot the name of the book). Also I would like to know about the Mantra Jesus has prescribed.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada,
» Posted By jaynarayan On Jun 6, 2011 @ 6:23 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Madhava Smullen Prabhupada envisioned New Vr...
- By Ravindra Svarupa DasaIn the Philadelphia air...
- By Giriraj SwamiIn 1974, almost exactly forty y...
- By Lalitanatha dasa To this day, almost fort...
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...