Comments Posted By jaynarayan
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Please accept my dandavat pranam. The article is scholarly and may be it require more convincing evidences, I feel specially for disciplic succession of Christianity. I supports the points of Saurabh Krishna Das Prabhuji. The more research is definitely helpful to figure out more evidence on different terminology mapping (Abraham – Braham, Sara – Saraswati etc.) and other detail evidences about the pilgrimage of Jesus to India (what are the holy places Jesus visited and when). I think there are some findings documented in one book (I forgot the name of the book). Also I would like to know about the Mantra Jesus has prescribed.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada,
» Posted By jaynarayan On Jun 6, 2011 @ 6:23 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...