Comments Posted By jaynarayandas
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Hare Krishna Prabhuji,
Thanks for sharing the article. Its really interesting to see such evidence with through scientific research. I was reading another paper by Narayan Iyer where the period of Mahabharat epic predicted is some where between 1493 BC – 1443 BC. Here in your article also we see only the prediction by Aryabhatta is some what close to 5000 BC ie 4100 BC where as the prediction by Professor Raghavan is quite far from 5000 BC. I am curios, what are the other similar research which supports the number 5000 BC.
Few more thing I just wanted to know is if let say we accept that 5000 BC as the correct number than where could be the flaws in the astronomical prediction process? Is it that the astronomical soft wares are not accurate enough- in the sense that there can be other celestial object which are to be considered in the prediction process or is it that we are not having sufficient information left over to make accurate prediction? Kindly elaborate on this. Thanking you.
 Iyengar, R. N. “Professor, Dept. of Civil Engineering; II Sc. Bangalore 560012, India (e. mail: rni@ civil. iisc. ernet. in).” Indian Journal of History of Science 38 (2003): 77-115.
» Posted By jaynarayandas On Nov 9, 2012 @ 9:00 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Madhavananda Das Everyday, ISKCON devotees a...
- By Bhajahari das Due to Tribhuvanatha's prabh...
- By Arjuna Krsna das Both Rama Laksman prabhu, D...
- By Nanda Kishor dasISKCON’s Bhakti Yoga Society...
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...
- By Mayesvara DasaMany people who seek pleasure ...
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...
- By Devaki Devi Dasi As we all know, in these mo...
- By Stephen LaceyTony Kaye (Pratapana Das), 67, ...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami After bathing in Radha...