Comments Posted By jeevanmukta13
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
I would like to say that this kind of articles should not appear on a serious Vaishnava site for it sends out the wrong signals.
The fact is, the shastras frown upon such sensationalized crystal-ball rebirth ideologies. Although it is true we are reborn, the chances of a person finding out who he or she was in a previous life is 1 in a trillion.
The above story is full of holes.
Dandavat does itself a disservice by subscribing to such nonsense. And if it wants to then it should also post comments like this one.
Vaishnavas do not die; they are not so cheaply reborn either. Shame on you dandavat.
» Posted By jeevanmukta13 On Oct 4, 2010 @ 6:36 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...