Comments Posted By jeevanmukta13
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
I would like to say that this kind of articles should not appear on a serious Vaishnava site for it sends out the wrong signals.
The fact is, the shastras frown upon such sensationalized crystal-ball rebirth ideologies. Although it is true we are reborn, the chances of a person finding out who he or she was in a previous life is 1 in a trillion.
The above story is full of holes.
Dandavat does itself a disservice by subscribing to such nonsense. And if it wants to then it should also post comments like this one.
Vaishnavas do not die; they are not so cheaply reborn either. Shame on you dandavat.
» Posted By jeevanmukta13 On Oct 4, 2010 @ 6:36 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...
- By Indian Media Nineteen ISKCON devotees were i...
- By Gaurangi Devi DasiThe Padayatra Ministry is ...
- By Vrndavana Vinodini Devi DasiHearing good new...
- By Ramlakshman Das 20 devotees registered for t...
- By Madhavananda Das Everyday, ISKCON devotees a...
- By Bhajahari das Due to Tribhuvanatha's prabh...
- By Arjuna Krsna das Both Rama Laksman prabhu, D...
- By Nanda Kishor dasISKCON’s Bhakti Yoga Society...
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...