Comments Posted By johnholesky
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Please accept my Humble Obeisences
All glories to Srila Prabhupada
This is the number one lesson I have learned from B. K. Goswami
(pictures of us together in Asheville 2002 on bkgoswami.com)
I love myself, and I love Krsna. I use my abilities to please the lord.
I love chanting my rounds before Guru Puja. I love knowing that
I will be able to once again swim in the extasy of Kirtan, and Hari-nama.
There is always someone around who is like a crab, trying to attack the
little fish. That used to really upset me, and my heart would break.
I used to let that kind of behavior chase me away from Krsna thinking
everybody was acting or thinking like a bunch of crabs. Now I know
they are in so much pain, because of their seperation from Krsna that
they do not know how to love themselves, what to say about others, or God.
Thank you for Keeping it real B. K. Goswami
I remain, Your Servant
» Posted By johnholesky On Jun 18, 2007 @ 8:58 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...
- By Vaishnava Dasa "Regarding the Christmas Day ...
- By Suvarna Radhika Devi DasiThe highest reason ...
- By Drutakarma Das Cremo states that the book ha...
- By Muralidhara-priya Das 2016 marks the Fiftiet...
- By Mukundamala Dasa One morning when going thro...