Comments Posted By k.kumar
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Just a small note of clarification for Suresh das. First, I don’t recall seeing any interview with Ananda McClure on Chakra – at best there was a second or third hand account of his remarks. Second, If you read the policy and procedure handbook for the CPO which is easily available online – http://www.childprotectionoffice.org/policies.html – you will see that the CPO’s court proceedings model the US civil court rather than criminal court. Civil procedures require less evidence than criminal procedures and thus do not favor the rights of the accused in the way that criminal proceedings do.
» Posted By k.kumar On Jul 9, 2006 @ 2:35 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...