Comments Posted By kaisori
Displaying 1 To 2 Of 2 Comments
Radha-Damodara Prabhu–we are working first on getting all the books converted. After that, we will go back and add the Devanagari. If you have an account at bbtmedia.com, you will receive notification when the Devanagari versions are available.
» Posted By kaisori On Jan 9, 2012 @ 1:25 pm
«« Back To Stats Page
Thank you, Nityananda Chandra, Prabhu.
Re distribution: We have considered what you suggest–that is, providing people links to download. This is a good system for one-to-one distribution, but can you share your experience of how it works on the street? That is, when you give someone a link and ask for a donation, does the person feel confident that you will actually deliver? Do you have suggestions how book distributors can build that confidence in people? Do you think distributing ebooks on CD would be better? The BBT is involved in a pilot street distribution project with the Gita e-book now.
Re Devanagari: We also considered adding the Devanagari (we have the proper font) but decided to wait until the software for the eReaders was more developed and could handle it better. It’s likely we will look into it more once we have the basic books up.
» Posted By kaisori On Jan 7, 2012 @ 8:30 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...