Comments Posted By kalatuta
Displaying 1 To 2 Of 2 Comments
Hari bol! It’s you? Nice to hear you. Sorry, I don’t remember your devotional name. You had got initiated soon before I left Mayapur in 1995.
I don’t know the book you’ve mentioned but I will look for it.
I think the present design could be saved if the design would go more in kitch style direction. I don’t joke. Then it would become very surreal. But I am afraid I would be one of the very few who would like it. Anyway…
Please write to me on: firstname.lastname@example.org
» Posted By kalatuta On Oct 2, 2008 @ 9:07 pm
«« Back To Stats Page
Dear assembled devotees!
It’s difficult to oppose Ambarish Prabhu arguments. But it is like in the case of a doctor who did an operation according all rules and regulations of medical art, but patient is dead. Nobody should blame the doctor. So, on one side Ambarisha prabhu is right on the other the design does’nt look like Krishna shrine at all, but looks rather like temple of Baphomet.
Personally, I am suffering when I am seeing the design and sad about whole situation. Seeing no way out the depressive mood of resignation is overwhelming me at his point…
» Posted By kalatuta On Sep 26, 2008 @ 6:17 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...