Comments Posted By karmayogi
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
For Krishna devotees not to understand or appreciate being a Hindu, is the same as denoucing Krishna himself. People appear to have become so narrow minded in their pursuit of ‘jnana’ that they have forgotten the essence of the message. Every human is a Hindu. Every human is bound by the laws of Karma – it there becomes irrelevant what you call yourself. Only good positive Karma survives – everything else is but illusion and ones ego. So might I suggest – be what you want to be, call yourself by whatever name – but do your karma………leave the technical detail of what HDG may or may not have said, or might have meant. In essence, only he knows and everyone guesses. Why pursue an illusion, when the lord of HDG, Krishna has said – do your duty and deeds correctly – karma.
» Posted By karmayogi On Nov 16, 2006 @ 12:09 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Lalitanatha dasa To this day, almost fort...
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...