Comments Posted By kldd
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Barak Obama, known to my family as Barry, has been a childhood friend of my younger brother and they still get together to shoot hoops, etc…only now they are surrounding by ‘men-in-black like’ security! Barry stays at my brother’s place when in Hawaii. As my oldest brother and myself became devotees back in the late 60s and early 70s, I know that Barry has taken prasadam that either my brother or myself brought to our parent/s home at the time. My younger brother often visited the temple, sometimes with his mates, so there is a chance that Barak also visited the temple, Mckinley Steet or Coehlo Way…don’t remember (Hey, I didn’t know he was going to run for president!) Not much, but something…he might have even picked up the Bhagavad Gita or Necter of Devotion that was usually lying around somewhere to try to understand the signifigance; he was/is that sort of guy: inquisitive. Doubt either McCain or Palin (can she read?) would ever show any interest.
» Posted By kldd On Oct 26, 2008 @ 3:15 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon related news on DandavatsTV Channel
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Laxmimoni Devi Dasi If Srila Prabhupada visi...
- By Rasanand Das As conditioned souls within thi...
- By Deva Darshan Das Sharing wisdom and ideas on...
- By Arjuna Krishna dasa Both Rama Laksman prabhu...
- By Indresh DasBhaktimarga Swami was trying to k...
- By Sri Jagannath Mandir The event was even more...
- By Diksha Devi DasiDuring this particular month...
- By Ajit Krishna DasaResponse to the author of “...
- By Murari Gupta DasaI first heard about Bilvama...
- By Ravindra Svarupa dasaThe Sanskrit word bhoga...