Comments Posted By kldd
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Barak Obama, known to my family as Barry, has been a childhood friend of my younger brother and they still get together to shoot hoops, etc…only now they are surrounding by ‘men-in-black like’ security! Barry stays at my brother’s place when in Hawaii. As my oldest brother and myself became devotees back in the late 60s and early 70s, I know that Barry has taken prasadam that either my brother or myself brought to our parent/s home at the time. My younger brother often visited the temple, sometimes with his mates, so there is a chance that Barak also visited the temple, Mckinley Steet or Coehlo Way…don’t remember (Hey, I didn’t know he was going to run for president!) Not much, but something…he might have even picked up the Bhagavad Gita or Necter of Devotion that was usually lying around somewhere to try to understand the signifigance; he was/is that sort of guy: inquisitive. Doubt either McCain or Palin (can she read?) would ever show any interest.
» Posted By kldd On Oct 26, 2008 @ 3:15 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Giriraj SwamiSaturday night we performed har...
- By Nitya-priya Devi DasiSrila Prabhupada envisi...
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...