Comments Posted By krishnachandra
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Personally, and above all else , in the interest of the international development of Krishna conscious jivas, irregardless of their current gender assignment, I feel it is paramount to our success and global acceptance to embrace enthusiastically and wholeheartedly, that dharma which out shines all other dharmas in this age of Kali, viz- Sanantan Dharma. This is the method by which Shrila Prabhupada’s movement will expand and flourish throughout the 21st century and beyond. Proper consciousness, i.e. Krishna consciousness, in surely obtainable even for fledgling devotees provided they are guided and instructed by educated Vaishnavas possessed of the courage and will to be agents of social change. Unreasonable limitations placed on potential candidates for membership in our society based on their race, gender, or nationality not only conflict with the fair and equal treatment afforded human jivas in most civilized states on earth these days, but egregiously alienates the very souls we have , as followers of Shrila Prabhupada, been charged with illuminating. The means of such illumination is, and must be exclusively, that dharma that seeks to free the jiva from the bucolic misconceptions fostered by those who have agendas that fall far short of our own, which is to set this jiva free – free from all other dharmas and karmas based on the notion of physiological rankings and the adherence to diffident or otherwise reactionary behaviors.
I laud and appreciate your acceptance of Shrila Prabhupada’s divine will to see successful Shri Caitanya Maha Prabhu’s sankirtan movement Urmila ma and pray, that the sangha of clear sighted devotees stand in support of your efforts and those of your chagrin, that great joy be felt for a thousand years plus throughout our family of Krishna conscious souls here on earth. Hare Krishna.
» Posted By krishnachandra On Jul 21, 2011 @ 1:54 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...
- By Vaishnava Dasa "Regarding the Christmas Day ...
- By Suvarna Radhika Devi DasiThe highest reason ...
- By Drutakarma Das Cremo states that the book ha...