Comments Posted By loveharekrishna
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Dear Janananda Gosvami
Please accept my humble obeisance.
All Glories to Srila Prabhupad.
I am very happy to read the Kritan Standards Committee has been formed
to recommend the actual Kritan standard in the temples and out in the public
as per the instruction of Srila Prabhupad.
Most of the time in our temples the instruments are played much much louder than the
Singer’s voice, it often happens that only the musical instruments are heard and the actual glorification of the Lord is barely heard. According the musical rules the instruments should be subordinate to the actual voice of the singer.
With this short note, I would like to request the concerned committee to add Jaiyadvaita Swami Maharaj in the committee. I was very impressed by his research regarding the Music, Noise and its long term effect on kids and adults.
Dwija Raj Das.
» Posted By loveharekrishna On Jun 11, 2007 @ 2:34 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...