Comments Posted By m-dandavats
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
My first meeting with any Hare Krishna folks was also in 1975 (when I was 20), and also in Minneapolis (though on the Nicollet Mall, outside of Dayton’s department store, where a young woman gave me a copy of Back to Godhead and a Bhagavad Gita As It Is) … that’s where the similarity ends, however, as it didn’t “take” with me back then — I had zero interest then — and it took until just very recently (this year, at age 53, as a matter of fact), and now I’m interested in nothing but. Funny how that worked out. Well, as they say, better late than never. :-)
» Posted By m-dandavats On Sep 21, 2009 @ 11:03 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...