Comments Posted By mad
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Comment and update by mani deep, SMIS senior student.
The water is presently going down slowly. The skies are no longer black and it’s presently sunny. Today the 30th the water has receeded 3 inches overnight.
The kirtans in the temple are ecstatic and large amounts of charanamrita and maha are being distributed. Sweet evening bhajans are being held daily in the Conch building.
The Shree Mayapur International School has relocated to the Conch building room 870 where senior students are preparing for their Cambridge exams.
Despite the flood the cooks have managed to keep everyone on a healthy and varied Prasadam diet.
To all those who have deserted, fearing the flood austerities, the atmosphere here is enlivening.
» Posted By mad On Sep 30, 2006 @ 4:48 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...