Comments Posted By madan manohara
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
The menses of lady hen is the egg, and when she unites with a cock she produces a viable egg which she later hatches to produce the chick. So to those who feel that there is nothing more better and tastier to eat than the menstrual waste of a chick…what is there to be said?
Here are some scientific facts to further the case. The egg contains all the components needs to produce a chick and so is loaded with cholesterol. An egg a day will sure keep the doctor away because soon you will be dead with all the fat in your body. Not to forget avian virus and other such nice diseases to be gained from the egg which could terminate your life faster if you are lucky to eat such an infected egg. Oh by the way I am a vet and i am not sure if death is only due to virus or there are other harmful chemicals and disease causing organisms that may enter your body via the egg and produce the inevitable.
So stay away from the eggs and the chick will thank you and you will thank your lucky stars.
» Posted By madan manohara On May 30, 2012 @ 6:01 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...