Comments Posted By madhusudanharidas
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
We have had the good fortune of having H H Purnacandra Swami stay with us a few years ago. His wonderful association will be missed. He came across as a specially warm, affectionate and caring person. He was so personal in his dealings.
We really liked his dramatic reading of the Bhagavad Gita. He told us how someone else was to do the narration but did not turn up for the recording so he did it himself. We really felt hardly anyone could have done better, his reading is a masterpiece.
He would wake very early in the morning, light a candle in front of a picture of Radha and Krishna and chant his roundsvery intensely . He gave a lot of association to the devotees in Bangalore and advised how our chanting should be intensely in the mood of begging helplessly for the Lord’s mercy.
I read some excerpts from his book a few days ago. It mentioned how leadership in Iskcon should be based on love and care. This book I felt is a must read for leaders and managers.
Our entire family carries very fond memories of H H Purnacandra Swami which we will always treasure.
Madhusudan Hari Das
& Radha Sakti Devi Dasi
» Posted By madhusudanharidas On Nov 5, 2010 @ 12:00 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...