Comments Posted By mamata
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
I have not been to India for many years, but it appears from your article that women are still not allowed to lead kirtan or bhajans in the temple in Vrndavana (only Prabhupada’s samadhi was mentioned) Why are we still giving out the message that women are less than men and their voices should not be heard, when Srila Prabhupada himself encouraged, even pushed, his female disciples to lead kirtan all over India, including Vrndavana?
» Posted By mamata On Nov 4, 2007 @ 8:37 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...
- By Niranjana Swami My name is Omvati Devi Dasi,...
- By Harideva Dasa “So at the time of death… Of c...
- By Iskcon NairobiThe University Program in Nair...
- By Vaishnavangri Sevaka Das "Oh! Fiftieth ISKCO...