Comments Posted By mamata
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
I have not been to India for many years, but it appears from your article that women are still not allowed to lead kirtan or bhajans in the temple in Vrndavana (only Prabhupada’s samadhi was mentioned) Why are we still giving out the message that women are less than men and their voices should not be heard, when Srila Prabhupada himself encouraged, even pushed, his female disciples to lead kirtan all over India, including Vrndavana?
» Posted By mamata On Nov 4, 2007 @ 8:37 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...