Comments Posted By mamata
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
I have not been to India for many years, but it appears from your article that women are still not allowed to lead kirtan or bhajans in the temple in Vrndavana (only Prabhupada’s samadhi was mentioned) Why are we still giving out the message that women are less than men and their voices should not be heard, when Srila Prabhupada himself encouraged, even pushed, his female disciples to lead kirtan all over India, including Vrndavana?
» Posted By mamata On Nov 4, 2007 @ 8:37 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...