Comments Posted By mitravinda devi dasi
Displaying 1 To 2 Of 2 Comments
Hare Krsna Bhakta Anthony!
it was wonderful to hear your exchanges with devotees! how long will you be in Iraq? I am in the process of going to Ft. Carson Colorado, my duty station. I do not have my orders yet for deployement but rumor has it I should be in Iraq by August. almost all of my AIT company, several hundred of us, will be arriving between june-august. (army medics)
I have a very strong desire to be assigned to the 10th C*S*H. If Krsna desires and has some service for me there. Where ever I go, surely Krsna will arrange some service. I hope that i can have both yours and Partha Sarthi’s association.
I went on leave today, destination: the Sri Sri Radha Govinda Mandir in Brooklyn NY.
I have to back-track to Ohio to get my harmonium and mrdanga out of storage. My Srimad Bhagavatams, everything Krsna conscious. What will be needed to have nice
you can write at email@example.com
» Posted By mitravinda devi dasi On Apr 24, 2008 @ 1:46 am
«« Back To Stats Page
thank you all for such nice comments. yes, I was in NC for about a year. I wrote a letter to Krishna Priya dasi at the temple about Janmastami at Ft. Jackson, SC. Tell all the devotees there I miss them. I also miss all the devotees in New York and Alachua.
Antony, I was telling Partha Sarthi dasa I would like to organize some type of Krishna Concious Military Congregation. I have heard of several second generation devotees in the Marines and Army. It will take some time and thought, maybe an internet site since we are all stationed in different places at different times.
I recieved a phone call the other night from a book distributor who was interested in preaching to soldiers. He is welcome to come to Ft. Sam Houston,TX my next base. If any book distributors are in the neighborhood please contact me. BBT will always have the most recent address and way to reach me.
At the temple sunday feast this evening, (I am on Holiday in Columbus Ohio at this moment) a book distributor reported a wonderful story to me. Today, Kalinidisundari mataji was distributing books and stopped a soldier. Mataji was so happy and estatic that this soldier already had a Bhagavad Gita and he told her all about Krsna and Arjuna. He appreciated Bhagavad Gita.
» Posted By mitravinda devi dasi On Dec 31, 2007 @ 3:48 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon related news on DandavatsTV Channel
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Laxmimoni Devi Dasi If Srila Prabhupada visi...
- By Rasanand Das As conditioned souls within thi...
- By Deva Darshan Das Sharing wisdom and ideas on...
- By Arjuna Krishna dasa Both Rama Laksman prabhu...
- By Indresh DasBhaktimarga Swami was trying to k...
- By Sri Jagannath Mandir The event was even more...
- By Diksha Devi DasiDuring this particular month...
- By Ajit Krishna DasaResponse to the author of “...
- By Murari Gupta DasaI first heard about Bilvama...
- By Ravindra Svarupa dasaThe Sanskrit word bhoga...