Comments Posted By mrtyuhara
Displaying 1 To 3 Of 3 Comments
In my previous post I wrote a wrong word “gay”, but the exact word is “guy”
Sorry for the mistake
» Posted By mrtyuhara On Jan 26, 2012 @ 5:37 pm
Śrī Rūpa Gosvāmī also says that if one is regularly discharging devotional service, there will be no question of a falldown. But even if circumstantially there is some falldown, the Vaiṣṇava need have nothing to do with the prāyaścitta, the ritualistic ceremony for puriﬁcation. If someone falls down from the principles of devotional service, he need not take to the prāyaścitta performances for reformation. He simply has to execute the rules and regulations for discharging devotional service, and this is sufﬁcient for his reinstatement
» Posted By mrtyuhara On Jan 24, 2012 @ 4:16 am
«« Back To Stats Page
Sorry for my bad English , I will try my best to write in a simple way so you can understand
I join Srila Prabhupada Mission in England 1974, and one of the main guide for me was Prabhavisnu das
I use to wash in a laundry shop all the dress of the Sankirtan devotee, and for me was a grait service
It is a wonderful devote of the lord, he is giving to Srila Prabhupada all is entire life.
I sow in a few Internet web site so many stupid gay that offend this devotee
There are few stupid gay that love to see devotee fall down, so they can be satisfy.
A devotee is so rare, a devotee like Prabhavisnu are very rare, so much wonderful service in all this year.
Srila Prabhupada will never abandon such devotee, especially now in this moment of difficulty.
Prabhavisnu, if you can read this post I will be always grateful to you and to your service to Srila Prabhupada
Do not give up, continue in every circumstances to serve Srila Prabhupada, Brahmacari, Grihasta Vanaprastha Sannyasa, , who care, we care about Srila Prabhupada mission, so continue to serve, small service, big service, just continue
api cet su-duracaro
bhajate mam ananya-bhak
sadhur eva sa mantavyah
samyag vyavasito hi sah
Even if one commits the most abominable actions, if he is engaged in devotional service, he is to be considered saintly because he is properly situated.
» Posted By mrtyuhara On Jan 19, 2012 @ 1:25 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Madhava Smullen Prabhupada envisioned New Vr...
- By Ravindra Svarupa DasaIn the Philadelphia air...
- By Giriraj SwamiIn 1974, almost exactly forty y...
- By Lalitanatha dasa To this day, almost fort...
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...