Comments Posted By ndasa(Columbus)
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Hare Krishna! This is slightly off-subject, but it shows that the Hare Krishna movement seems to have developed the reputation of a legitimate representative of positive spiritual values in the UK. I am posting this because I found this excerpt from an article in a British car magazine (Don’t ask me what I was doing reading that!) which was discussing poor road manners. The point of this post is not to critique Indian driving patterns but rather to demonstrate that, at least in the mind of this nationally syndicated automotive writer, Hare Krishna devotees are bona-fide representatives of religion.
From Nov 2006 “EVO-the Thrill of Driving.” by Zoltan Scrivener (an article about poor road manners.)
….”Forget tougher driving tests. An intolerance of selfish behaviour drummed in at an early age has more impact on road safety than a dozen lessons or airbags. Look at how polite the Japanese and Swedish are–and look at how good their road safety stats stand. Think about it: when were you last tailgated by a bunch of nuns or CARVED UP BY A KRISHNA? (emphasis mine.)”
» Posted By ndasa(Columbus) On Dec 13, 2006 @ 8:23 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Madhavananda Das Everyday, ISKCON devotees a...
- By Bhajahari das Due to Tribhuvanatha's prabh...
- By Arjuna Krsna das Both Rama Laksman prabhu, D...
- By Nanda Kishor dasISKCON’s Bhakti Yoga Society...
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...
- By Mayesvara DasaMany people who seek pleasure ...
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...
- By Devaki Devi Dasi As we all know, in these mo...
- By Stephen LaceyTony Kaye (Pratapana Das), 67, ...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami After bathing in Radha...