Comments Posted By ndasa(Columbus)
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Hare Krishna! This is slightly off-subject, but it shows that the Hare Krishna movement seems to have developed the reputation of a legitimate representative of positive spiritual values in the UK. I am posting this because I found this excerpt from an article in a British car magazine (Don’t ask me what I was doing reading that!) which was discussing poor road manners. The point of this post is not to critique Indian driving patterns but rather to demonstrate that, at least in the mind of this nationally syndicated automotive writer, Hare Krishna devotees are bona-fide representatives of religion.
From Nov 2006 “EVO-the Thrill of Driving.” by Zoltan Scrivener (an article about poor road manners.)
….”Forget tougher driving tests. An intolerance of selfish behaviour drummed in at an early age has more impact on road safety than a dozen lessons or airbags. Look at how polite the Japanese and Swedish are–and look at how good their road safety stats stand. Think about it: when were you last tailgated by a bunch of nuns or CARVED UP BY A KRISHNA? (emphasis mine.)”
» Posted By ndasa(Columbus) On Dec 13, 2006 @ 8:23 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon related news on DandavatsTV Channel
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Kesava Krsna Dasa The contentious discussion...
- By Praghosa das Last October the GBC body spent...
- By Nagaraja DasaControlling one’s mind is the p...
- By Laxmimoni Devi Dasi If Srila Prabhupada visi...
- By Rasanand Das As conditioned souls within thi...
- By Deva Darshan Das Sharing wisdom and ideas on...
- By Arjuna Krishna dasa Both Rama Laksman prabhu...
- By Indresh DasBhaktimarga Swami was trying to k...
- By Sri Jagannath Mandir The event was even more...
- By Diksha Devi DasiDuring this particular month...