Comments Posted By nicole
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
I, Nicole (Nikki), Daughter of Janakinatha, would humbly like to thank all of those who made my Father’s spirtiual passing a blessed and beautiful event. To many I am not known, and the graciousness I, and my son Jordan (Janakinath’s grandson) were shown will forever be close to us. Thank You for allowing us to be involved in my Father’s final wishes, to pay our respects, and to help his wife, Vrindavan through this sad but joyful time. Bless you all. (Hare Krishna)
Nikki, Daughter of Janakinath
» Posted By nicole On Mar 23, 2008 @ 3:54 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...