Comments Posted By nitai lila
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
A wonderful text. I wish it could become a reality.
The first thought that comes to my mind is that BOTH men and women have to execute their duties properly in order for society to function without disturbance.
> Thus a chaste woman should engage with affection in the service of a husband who is not fallen.” Therefore, men are meant to become surrendered to God through the process of diksa or initiation where they learn their position as servants and subordinate to Krishna. In a similar way, our Acaryas have upheld that women should be subordinate to their husband who is meant to represent God and who plays the role of spiritual master within family life.
» Posted By nitai lila On Jul 14, 2011 @ 10:55 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...